Trading Post and Finance
- The purpose of the Trading Post & Finance Committee is to assist the LEC in
selling merchandise and finance tracking.
- Committee Chair serves as the back-up to the Secretary/Treasurer.
- Maintain a complete inventory of the sellable supplies belonging to the
- Operate a physical Trading Post during Lodge events.
- Track and report sales at the next LEC meeting, and submit all money to
- the Secretary/Treasurer and Adviser.
- As able, support the analysis of what sells and what doesn’t to avoid
wasteful purchases in the future.
- Make recommendations on price adjustments as appropriate.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Secretary/Treasurer.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Secretary/Treasurer Adviser