- The purpose of the Vigil Committee is to assist the LEC in selecting and
recognizing new Vigil Honor members in the lodge
- Communicate to the LEC and lodge a clear deadline for nominations.
- Host the selection event each year to choose Vigil nominees.
- Lead discussion of Vigil naming and identification of Vigil guides.
- File all necessary paperwork to submit to the National Council.
- Ensure sashes and other recognition items are ready for Vigil nominees.
- Support Ceremonies Committee and execution of the Vigil event.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Lodge Chief.
- Report to the LEC any important information
- Vigil Nomination Form
- The Ceremony for Vigil Honor
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Lodge Chief
- Lodge Adviser
- Staff Adviser