Vice Chief of Inductions
- The purpose of the Elections Committee is to assist the LEC in running
annual unit elections across the council.
- Engage District OA Reps to discuss plans for the year’s election cycle.
- Provide at least one training a year for election officials at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Ensure use of the LodgeMaster Inductions Module to track all election information
- Review LodgeMaster Inductions Module set-up prior to election cycle.
- Train appropriate Arrowmen on use of the LodgeMaster Inductions Module.
- Ensure results are entered into LodgeMaster in a timely and accurate manner.
- Recruit and support all election officials.
- Support Chapters to schedule call-outs.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC, including:
– Number of units completed with a percentage
– Number of units remaining
– Total number of newly elected youth
– Number of adult applications per unit & district
- Guide to Unit Elections
- National Policy Updates
- LodgeMaster Inductions Module
- Election Ballot
- Youth Election Form
- Adult Nomination Form
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Inductions
- Vice-Chief for Inductions Adviser