Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the Trail Crew is to oversee the maintenance of the trail
system around Camp Shenandoah. This is intentionally separate from the
- Organizes and recruits crew members.
- Coordinate with Events and Service Committees for their awareness of Trail Crew activities
- Develop and maintain an incentive program for crew members.
- Coordinate with Council Conservation Committee as necessary.
- Coordinate with Council Properties Committee as necessary.
- Ensure service hours are entered into LodgeMaster in a timely, and accurate, manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser