Summer Camp Program
- The purpose of the Summer Camp Program Committee is to assist the LEC in supporting the Order of the Arrow presence at Summer Camp and providing events and opportunities for Arrowmen.
- Assist Lodge Chief with selection of Camp Chief.
- Maintain a roster of all active Arrowmen on Camp Staff.
- Review “OA Every Day” and ensure it is ready to implement at least 30 days prior to Staff Week.
- Coordinate with Brotherhood Committee on any needs.
- Coordinate with Ceremonies Committee for Brotherhood Ceremony.
- Coordinate ceremonialists for call-out at the camp fire
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or the Lodge Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Lodge Chief
- Lodge Adviser
- Staff Adviser