Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the Service Committee is to assist the LEC in planning and
executing lodge-wide service events.
- Coordinate with Events Committee for service projects during Fellowship weekends.
- Coordinate the Lodge’s “One Day of Service”.
- Ensure service hours are entered into LodgeMaster in a timely, and accurate, manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser