- The purpose of the Safety Protocols Committee is to assist the LEC in
ensuring National Camp Accreditation Program and Youth Protection
requirements are met at all Lodge functions.
- Develop and maintain Lodge Safety Protocol Handbook
- Support Events Committee in all event planning.
- Maintain a current knowledge of National guidelines and ensure they are implemented.
- During Lodge events, support Council NCAP review.
- During Lodge events, give announcement on relevant safety procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or the Lodge Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- NCAP Standards
- YPT Standards
- Camp Shenandoah Security Procedures
- Lodge Safety Protocol Handbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Lodge Chief
- Lodge Adviser
- Staff Adviser