Vice Chief of Inductions
- The purpose of the Ordeal Committee is to maintain the Elangomat program
and to provide dedicated support to all induction weekend planning.
- Coordinate with Ceremonies Committee and Events Committee to ensure
National guidance is implemented.
- Review LodgeMaster Inductions Module for relevant Ordeal information,
especially auto-generated emails for consistency with Lodge efforts.
- Develop training for Elangomats and Elangomat Sakima.
- Ensures ceremonialists have sashes and other materials needed.
- Responsible for New Member Orientation at Fellowship or developing a
virtual event in coordination with the Communication Committee.
- Generate ideas and coordinate with Districts to increase New Member
- Oversee Elangomat recognition program (i.e. criteria for earning
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- POLESTAR Training Material
- Standard Ordeal Template
- Ceremony for the Ordeal
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Inductions
- Vice-Chief for Inductions Adviser