Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the Leadership Development Committee is to support the LEC
by planning and organizing leadership development training for the Lodge.
- Hold a Lodge Leadership Developments each year.
- Organize a Lodge contingent to attend National Leadership Seminar.
- Participate in Section’s ACT Conference.
- Coordinate with Communications and Events Committees on LLD execution.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- LLD Session Recommendations (on OA website)
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser