- The purpose of the Historian Committee is to assist the LEC in maintaining an
accurate and ongoing history of the Lodge.
- Write summaries after each Lodge Event for historical purposes.
- Take photos at Lodge events.
- Take photos of Elected Officers after elections.
- Take photos of the new Vigil Class.
- Coordinate with Communications Committee to get photos posted.
- Maintain the History of the Lodge.
- Review past events to improve future events.
- Maintain any (physical) historical lodge items.
- Work with the AIA Committee to investigate the history and traditions of local American Indian tribes.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Secretary/Treasurer.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- History of the Lodge
Leadership We Report To
- Secretary/Treasurer Adviser