Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the Events Committee is to assist the LEC in planning, executing, and reviewing lodge-wide events.
- Plan the following events each year:
– Spring Fellowship
– June Induction
– August Induction
– Lodge Retreat
- Plan, or assist, in the following special events as needed:
- Develop and implement planning documents to clearly identify all weekend physical, personnel, and material needs.
- Develop ad hoc committees if needed to ensure timely planning for each event.
- Ensure all positions for the weekend are filled no later than 30 days prior to an event.
- Coordinate with Fellowship Grubmaster on attendance head-count
- Work with the Communications Committee to promote events.
- Support registration/check-in and check-out at Lodge events.
- Work with the Safety Protocol Committee to ensure all requirements are addressed.
- Work with the Service Committee to identify service projects during events.
- Gather feedback and review each event to improve future events; provide LEC with consolidated feedback.
- Brainstorm additional events to improve activities and participation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or the Lodge Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Event Templates (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser
Messsage from the Vice Chief
Assemble with us on the committee, where we shape and execute extraordinary lodge-wide experiences. Dive into planning and preparing for Fellowships, Inductions, Retreats, and special events like Conclave and NOAC. Contribute your ideas, leadership, and passion to enhance Scouting in our community. Join the Events Committee—let’s create unforgettable memories together!
Vice Chief of Program 2023-2025