Vice Chief of Outreach
- The purpose of the District Engagement Committee is to oversee and assist
the Lodge-to-Unit support. Serve as the primary resource for District OA
- Develop/host town hall/webinars
- Develop and monitor measures of effectiveness for outreach and engagement.
- Maintain oversight of unit elections, especially if there are District/Unit Reps that need assistance.
- Provide at least one (1) training a year to recruit/train OA Reps at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Support OA and Camp Promotion implementation
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
District OA Representative Responsibilities
- Maintain a roster of all active Unit Representatives.
- Work with the Unit Reps, their units, and Secretary/Treasurer to maintain up to date information in LodgeMaster.
- Work with the Unit Election Committees.
- Support all current OA Unit Reps.
- Any other duties as assigned by the District Engagement Committee.
- Report any important information to the District Engagement Committee.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Outreach
- Vice-Chief for Outreach Adviser