Vice Chief of Outreach
- The purpose of the Communication Committee is to assist the LEC in
maintaining an online presence and communicating OA events and
- Coordinate with Events Committee on advertising of events.
- Develop a Communications Plan within 60 days of election to ensure timely dissemination of Lodge information.
- Manage access to Lodge website and Social Media accounts.
- Maintain an up-to-date Lodge website.
- Regularly disseminate information via lodge social media accounts.
- Ensure the lodge maintains a dignified, and Scout-appropriate, online presence.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice-Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Lodge Website
- Lodge Social Media Accounts
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Outreach
- Vice-Chief for Outreach Adviser