Vice Chief of Inductions
- The purpose of the Ceremonies Committee is to assist the LEC in running successful ceremonies and dances at OA functions as needed.
- Maintain a roster of all active ceremonialists and their known roles.
- Provide at least one training a year at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Support all current ceremonialists.
- Assist the Events Committee and Summer Camp Program Committee to provide ceremony teams.
- Be aware of any changes to National OA requirements and implement compliance as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Ceremony for the Ordeal
- Ceremony for the Brotherhood
- Ceremony for the Vigil Honor
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser