Vice Chief of Inductions
- The purpose of the Brotherhood Committee is maintain a Nimat program and
to provide dedicated effort in increasing membership retention and
- Review LodgeMaster Inductions Module for relevant Brotherhood information, especially auto-generated emails for consistency with Lodge efforts.
- Recruit and support all current Nimats.
- Maintain a roster of all active Nimats and their assigned Ordeal members.
- Provide at least one training a year to recruit and train Nimats at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Support Events Committee by ensuring a Nimat has been identified for Brotherhood Hikes
- Ensures Ceremonies Committee has sashes and other materials needed
- Coordinate with Summer Camp Program Committee on Nimat needs.
- Ensure all Brotherhood completions are input into LodgeMaster quickly and correctly.
- Brainstorm additional programs to increase membership retention and Brotherhood completion rates.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Ceremony for the Brotherhood
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Inductions
- Vice-Chief for Inductions Adviser