Brand and Merchandise
- The purpose of the Brand & Merchandise Committee is to assist the LEC in
designing patches and other merchandise for the lodge.
- Create merchandise for Lodge Fellowship and Winter Banquet events.
- Coordinate with Events Committee on possible event themes.
- Finished (ready for production) designs and price estimates will be completed no later than 90 days before an event.
- Develop and maintain Lodge Brand Guidelines.
- Create any other merchandise requested by the LEC.
- Committee members are also encouraged to develop lodge merchandise ideas, which should be shared with the committee for approval, to be sent to the LEC.
- With the Staff Adviser, acquire and sell merchandise approved by the Key 3 or LEC.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Secretary/Treasurer.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Lodge Brand Guidelines (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Secretary/Treasurer Adviser