American Indian Activity
Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the AIA Committee is to assist the LEC in improving the
Lodge’s understanding of, and appreciation for, American Indian traditions
within the Order of the Arrow.
- Connect with local American Indian Tribes for increased accuracy, improved relations, and learning.
- Assist the Lodge in building teams and regalia/ceremonial gear.
- Coordinate with Ceremonies Committee on regalia.
- Be aware of any changes to National OA requirements and implement compliance as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser