Vice Chief of Program
- The purpose of the Events Committee is to assist the LEC in planning,
executing, and reviewing lodge-wide events.
- Plan the following events each year:
– Spring Fellowship
– June Induction
– August Induction
– Lodge Retreat
- Plan, or assist, in the following special events as needed:
- Develop and implement planning documents to clearly identify all weekend physical, personnel, and material needs.
- Develop ad hoc committees if needed to ensure timely planning for each event.
- Ensure all positions for the weekend are filled no later than 30 days prior to an event.
- Coordinate with Fellowship Grubmaster on attendance head-count
- Support registration/check-in and check-out at Lodge events.
- Work with the Safety Protocol Committee to ensure all requirements are addressed.
- Work with the Communications Committee to promote events.
- Work with the Service Committee to identify service projects during events.
- Gather feedback and review each event to improve future events; provide LEC with consolidated feedback.
- Brainstorm additional events to improve activities and participation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or the Lodge Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.
- Committee Playbook (develop/refine)
- Event Templates (develop/refine)
Leadership We Report To
- Vice-Chief for Program
- Vice-Chief for Program Adviser